- when the sun comes out here in the Pacific Northwest, it's been worth the wait! and
- I really am a sun-fiend and
- so are my dogs
- I love having Beve home for Spring Break (Vacation Beve's in town)
- there are people hurting all over this planet
- sometimes being there for a friend is all that is required
- pain comes in all shapes and sizes
- physical pain isn't the worst of it--not even close
- "I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength."
Such things have no politics, no rights. Where there are hurting people, there I should be. Where there is someone in pain--perhaps someone who is a homosexual, for instance--there I should stand. I do stand. Gladly. That is what I believe. Where there are people who have been marginalized and ostracized and cut off, there, as a Christ-one, as His Ambassador, I am. Because He loves. Without thought to such things as what the nature of person. He knows the heart of each of us. And HE loves us. Therefore, as His, with only Him as my standard, so do I.
I am reminded of this today. The cross on which He died--excluding NO one, because He loves, excluding NO one.